As we monitor the daily developments of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the Mercer Museum & Fonthill Castle continue to follow best practices according to official guidelines and announce the following measures in order to safeguard our guests, volunteers and staff:
Mercer Museum & Fonthill Castle Daily Admission
In an effort to limit the pathways for community transmission, the Mercer Museum and Fonthill Castle will close to the public through Thursday, April 30, 2020. This includes the library at the Mercer Museum.
We have made the difficult decision to cancel all public programming across our two sites at least through Saturday, May 2, 2020. This includes:
- Family Program: The Colonial Farm Experience on April 10 & April 18
- Tower Tours on April 11
- Special Lecture: 200 Years Of Bucks County Art & Artists on April 14
- Smithsonian Channel Documentary “Mysteries Of The Rainforest” on April 20
- Smithsonian Channel Documentary “An Ocean Mystery: The Missing Catch” on April 22
- Beyond The Frame: Exhibit Tour on April 23
- Fonthill Castle Evening Tours on April 24 & April 25
- Earth Day on April 25
- The ABCs of Civics on April 27
- Dolls Day Out on May 2
- Fonthill Castle Escape Room on May 2, May 9, May 16 & May 23
- 5th Annual Kite Day at Fonthill Castle on May 17
- Friends of BCHS Amelia Earhart Presentation on May 18 (Rescheduled for September 21)
- Plus Ultra Society Recognition Event on May 21
If you have purchased tickets to any of the above programs, you will be contacted by a member of staff for a refund.
National History Day at Delaware Valley University (Bucks Mont Regional Contest)
All communication and questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
School and Group Programs
At this time, we will not be hosting school & group tours at the Mercer Museum or Fonthill Castle through May 2020.
This situaion remains fluid as more delveopments around COVID-19 come out. For inquires about future group tours, please contact Dan Miller, Program Manager, Reservations & Group Tours, at email@example.com
Need to Contact Us?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a specific question regarding any of the above and we will put you in touch with the correct staff member.
Thank you for your cooperation as we take important steps to ensure the safety of our guests and staff members.