The Mercer Museum & Fonthill Castle offer many great experiences for kids and their families. Here you can find some activities and resources to make your visit even more fun, and follow up with some things you can try at home!
Activities to Try at Home
- Mercer Museum & Fonthill Castle Puzzle – Easy
- Mercer Museum & Fonthill Castle Puzzle – Medium
- Mercer Museum & Fonthill Castle Puzzle – Hard
- Bucks County History Puzzle – Easy
- Bucks County History Puzzle – Medium
- Bucks County History Puzzle – Hard
Word Search Puzzles
- Mercer Museum & Fonthill Castle Word Search Puzzle
- Bucks County History Word Search Puzzle copy
- Tools of the Nation Maker Word Search Puzzle
- Stories Behind The Names of Bucks County Places
- A Timeline of Bucks County, 1600s-1900s
- Good History Reads for Kids
- Good History Reads – Parents & Teachers Version
Make Your Visit to the Mercer Museum More Fun!
Download and print these scavenger hunts before your visit!
Note: School Groups must use the School Group version of the Help Rollo the Dog Find His Animal Friends activity. Due to the group sizes, school groups will not have the option to obtain a sticker and certificate of completion.
- Ben Franklin Scavenger Hunt
- Lord of the Rings Scavenger Hunt
- World of Wizarding Scavenger Hunt
- Archaeology Scavenger Hunt
- Help Rollo the Dog Find His Animal Friends