The Mercer Museum & Fonthill Castle offer many great experiences for kids and their families. Here you can find some activities and resources to make your visit even more fun, and follow up with some things you can try at home!
Download and print out one or more of these scavenger hunts before your visit!
Note: School Groups must use the School Group version of the Help Rollo the Dog Find His Animal Friends activity. Due to the group sizes, school groups will not have the option to obtain a sticker and certificate of completion.
- Ben Franklin Scavenger Hunt
- Ben Franklin Scavenger Hunt Answer Key
- Lord of the Rings Scavenger Hunt
- Lord of the Rings Scavenger Hunt Answer Key
- World of Wizarding Scavenger Hunt
- World of Wizarding Scavenger Hunt Answer Key
- Archaeology Scavenger Hunt
- Archaeology Scavenger Hunt Answer Key
- Help Rollo the Dog Find His Animal Friends
- Help Rollo the Dog Find His Animal Friends-School Group Version
Games and Craft Activities to Try at Home:
- Rules for Playing Marbles
- The “Whats-It” Game: Farming
- The “Whats-It” Game: Food
- The “Whats-It” Game: Household
- The “Whats-It” Game Key
- Paper Kite Activity-Inspired by Ben Franklin
- Mr. Owl Recycled Christmas Ornament Craft