“Rollo-ver! Good IRA”
Did you know that direct gifts from your IRA to the Bucks County Historical Society (BCHS):
- Are an easy way to make a gift from one of your major assets
- Can be excluded from your gross income: a tax-free rollover
- Count toward your required minimum distribution, which begins at 73
For your gift to qualify:
- You must be 70½ years or older at the time of your gift.
- The transfer must go directly from your IRA to BCHS.
Please contact Candace Clarke, Director of Development, at (215) 345-0210 x 129 or email@example.com to learn more.
Please note: the BCHS, which operates the Mercer Museum & Fonthill Castle, cannot provide financial, tax or legal advice, and suggests you contact your financial advisor for guidance when making a planned gift.
The Bucks County Historical Society (EIN 23-1371952) is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) charitable organization according to the Internal Revenue Code. A copy of the BCHS official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.