Bucks Mont Regional
National History Day Resources
General Contest Resources
- For general information about the national program, please visit the official National History Day website.
- All students, teachers, and judges can read the full rules in the official National History Day contest rule book.
Annual Theme Resources
- For more information about the annual theme, read the 2024 National History Day Theme Book written by the national office.
- Additional information can be found on the 2024 National History Day Theme Video and the 2024 National History Day Theme Introduction Session Video.
- To help students get started selecting a topic related to the theme, distribute the 2024 National History Day Theme Graphic Organizer.
- “NHD Topic Tips” video series produced by NHD staff
- “NHD Quick Tips” video series produced by NHD staff
- “NHD Rules” video series produced by NHD staff
- “Quick Digital Research Tips” video series produced by NHD staff
- For website category only: NHDWebCentral Instructions and “NHDWebCentral Instructional Videos” video series produced by NHD staff
Project Category Resources:
All NHD projects are evaluated using category specific evaluation forms.
- Paper Category Evaluation Form
- Website Category Evaluation Form
- Documentary Category Evaluation Form
- Performance Category Evaluation Form
- Exhibit Category Evaluation Form
Learn more about the 2024 NHD Regional Contest and find helpful resources in the 2024 NHD Introduction for Teachers.
- “Help I’m a New NHD Teacher” video series produced by NHD staff
Website Resources from NHD Partners:
- Guide to Student Research and Historical Argumentation: This comprehensive teacher guide, written by NHD and the Library of Congress, includes resources, activity sheets, and more.
- Finding, Analyzing, and Constructing History: A Research Guide For Students: This comprehensive guide, written by NHD and the Library of Congress, is filled with hints, tips, and activities for students.
Pennsylvania State NHD Contest Resources
Top entries from the Bucks Mont Regional NHD Contest will advance to the Pennsylvania State NHD Contest. More information about the next level of competition can be found on the Pennsylvania State NHD Contest website.
Contact Jeff Hawks at email@example.com for any state contest inquiries.