Prepare for your group’s visit to the Mercer Museum or Fonthill Castle with a variety of educational materials, activities and resources.
Here you will find downloadable resources for your classroom to help enrich your students’ visit, including suggestions for in-class warm-ups and follow-up activities, vocabulary terms, and activity sheets, which may be photocopied for use during your museum visit.
Mercer Museum Education Resources
Pre- and Post-Visit Activities:
- Log House Life Pre- and Post-Visit Activities
- Meet the Makers Pre- and Post-Visit Activities
- Simple Machines Pre- and Post-Activities
Mercer Museum Scavenger Hunts:
Grade-Level Scavenger Hunts
- Scavenger Hunt and Key: Pre-K -2nd Grade
- Scavenger Hunt and Key: 3rd – 5th Grade
- Scavenger Hunt 6th – 8th Grade
- Scavenger Hunt and Key: 9th – 12th Grade
Specialty Scavenger Hunts
- World of Wizarding at the Mercer Museum Scavenger Hunt and Key
- Lord of the Rings at the Mercer Museum Scavenger Hunt and Key
- Discovering Dated Artifacts at the Mercer Museum Scavenger Hunt and Key
- Benjamin Franklin at the Mercer Museum Scavenger Hunt and Key
Fonthill Castle Education Resources
For further information, please contact Dan Miller, Program Manager of Reservations and Group Tours, at 215-348-9461 ext. 210 or email@example.com.